Image Map

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Picnik - Before and After Pictures of My Work

Everyone loves a "before and after" picture - right?  I had such an enormous response from my last posting of the results I get with Picnik; that I could not resist to show you some "before and after" pictures of my work.

I feel as if I am showing you pictures of myself without make-up on! I have decided that helping you with the quality of your pictures trumps my vanity ;-).  Here it goes....













If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Have a great day!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. I use Photobucket but don't get results like yours. I have to do some investigation. This is my first visit to your blog but I plan to return. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete