Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My first Post!

Hello!  My name is Dana and I love to decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies.  I have been on Facebook and Flickr now for the past two years.  I have met the loveliest people in both these groups.  Extraordinarily talented and generous.  I have learned so much through my friends' blogs and tutorials.  I would have never have made it to this point in my decorating skill level without them.  I look forward to reading their blogs everyday. Not only are they gracious, but hilarious, as well.  I will post all of the blogs that I follow, just as soon as I figure out all the ins and outs of blogging.

My hope in starting this blog, is to be able to pass on to someone else, decorating skills I have learned over the years and more as I continue to acquire new skills. I am all about a tutorial!

Over the next few days I will post a tutorial for a current project  - gumpaste daisies and flower pot cakelets.

I am so excited about this venture and am looking forward to meeting so many new wonderful friends!

Until next time - be well!
Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment